Moment of Truth Mike - All Episodes & More Adult Truths
Andy and Nichole created a new bit over 2 years ago called "Moment of Truth Mike"
We had a big voice produce it and added sound effects! It was going to be GREAT. Until we realized that after they played a clip... what do we do now?! So, "Moment of Truth Mike" was benched. This week we let him see the light of day and realized - we still have no idea what to do with him.
"Moment of Truth Mike" was given three episodes and then cancelled. But we thought we we share ALL of his truths.
EPISODE # 1
EPISODE # 2
EPISODE # 3
The Complete List of MOMENT OF TRUTH MIKE: Adult Truths
1. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch three consecutive times and still
not know what time it is.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you
realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on step No. 5. I'm pretty
sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
7. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the
8. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind-of tired.
9. Bad decisions make good stories.
10. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at
work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive
for the rest of the day.
11. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I
don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
12. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks
me if I want to save any changes to my 10-page technical report that I
swear I did not make any changes to.
13. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not
to answer when they call.
14. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
15. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and
16. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod
and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
17. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up
to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers
18. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get
dirty, and you can wear them forever.
19. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car
keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the
Donkey—but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from
3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
20. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874
and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100
years for men to realize that their brain is also important.